Degree: candidate of technical sciences
Foreign languages proficiency: Russian, English with dictionary
Phone number: +992-92-779-46-22
Working address: main building, office №311
The General Technical Disciplines chair was created by the decision of the Academic Council of the Institute No. 13 dated August 29, 2013 and operates on the basis of the Regulations on the Department of Higher Educational Institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan. On the basis of the order of the rector of the institute in the same year was assigned to the Faculty of Energy Mechanics (now Electromechanics).
Since the founding of the institute, experienced teachers have worked at the chair, such as doctor sciences., associate professor A.S. Sobirov, Rakhmatov R., Associate Professor A. Jalolov,. A. Niyozov, Badalov M.,., associate professor Mirzomidinov I.M., senior teachers Vohidov A., Mavlonov A. and others conducted fruitful scientific and pedagogical activities. At that time, the department was headed by Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Jalolov A.
On September 1, 2009, the chair was divided into two parts: “general technical disciplines” and “mechanics”. M. Vakhobov was appointed the head of the chair of general technical disciplines, and c.t.s.. associate professor Ganiev I., senior teachers Makhmudova S.S., Khomidova R.V., Usmonov Sh.J., Dzhumaev A.R., Abdullozoda B.Kh., Azizov K., Boboev R.M.
From 2013 to 2016, the chair was headed by associate professor Mukhidinov K.R. From 2016 to August 14, 2020, the position of head of the chair of general technical sciences was held by, Nematjon Sidikov. From August 14, 2020, Vohidov A.A. head of the general technical disciplines chair.
Currently, the chair employs one doctor of technical sciences – Bukhodurov Sh.B., two candidates of sciences – A.A. Vohidov. and Mukhidinov K.R., senior teachers – Makhmudova S.S., Khomidova R.V., Usmonov Sh. J., Khoshimov Kh.G., Abdullozoda B.Kh. and assistant Yokubov F.F.
MAIN AREAS OF ACTIVITY OF THE CHAIR
- promotion of educational, organizational and educational work;
- promotion of research and scientific and methodological work;
- activities in the field of educational, organizational, social and political work.
The main task of the chair is to teach students basic technical and educational knowledge in the spirit of humanity, hard work, patriotism and respect for other national minorities of the ancient Tajik people.
The chair teaches theoretical mechanics, strength of materials, machine parts and design basics, hydraulics, heat engineering and other general technical disciplines using new pedagogical teaching methods.
Throughout the entire activity of the chair, the teachers made efforts to improve the educational process, teach students, conduct scientific and methodological work, and participate in various events.
The chair conducts well-organized scientific and methodological work, teachers actively participate in scientific conferences, scientific and theoretical seminars and clubs, make reports and publish scientific articles.
The teachers of the department conduct classes at a high scientific and methodological level using visual aids and modern teaching techniques.
EVENTS OF THE CHAIR
At the chair there is a scientific circle of students ” Ejodkoroni Tekhniki”, as well as “Scientific-theoretical and scientific-methodical seminar for teachers”, which are held monthly. More than 20 gifted students take part in the circle, solving the problems of the industry from an innovative point of view.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE TEACHERS OF THE CHAIR
During the period of operation, the teachers of the department received 7 small patents for inventions: Doctor of Technical Sciences. Bukhodurov Sh.B., Usmonov Sh.J. and Azizkhonov I.M. 2015-2016; 2 small patents for invention, Bukhodurov Sh.B., Mirzomidinov I.M. and others in 2016-2019; 3 – small patent for invention in 2020; Vohidov A.A. – 2 small patents for inventions.
Including diplomas of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Tajikistan, Mukhidinov K.R., Makhmudova S.S., Usmonov Sh.Yu. and Bukhodurov Sh.B. – awarded the title “Excellence in Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan”.
During the period of operation, the teachers of the department received 7 small patents for inventions: Doctor of Technical Sciences Bukhodurov Sh.B., Usmonov Sh.J. and Azizkhonov I.M. 2015-2016; 2 small patents for invention, Bukhodurov Sh.B., Mirzomidinov I.M. and others in 2016-2019; 3 – small patent for invention in 2020; Vohidov A.A. – 2 small patents for inventions.
The fruitful work of all teachers of the department was marked by many letters of thanks. Including diplomas of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Tajikistan, Mukhidinov K.R., Makhmudova S.S., Usmonov Sh.Yu. and Bukhodurov Sh.B. – awarded the title “Excellence in Education in Republic Tajikistan.
PATENTS FOR INVENTIONS
- Bukhodurov Sh.B., Usmonov Sh.J., Azizkhonov I.M. Cordless rotary working bodies (BRRO) – No. TJ 822 dated 04/14/2015;
- Bukhodurov Sh.B., Usmonov Sh. J., Azizkhonov I.M. Central working body (opener) for planting fruit seedlings – No. TJ 849, 04/14/2015.
- Bukhodurov Sh.B., Bukhodurov I.I. Perennial grafting knife trees and vines – No. TJ 1072, 16.07.2018.
- Bukhodurov Sh.B., Mirzamidinov I.M. Working body for spraying organic fertilizers – No. TJ 1045, 16.07.2018.
- Bukhodurov Sh.B., Vakhobov M. Seeder for sowing rows of onions – No. TJ 1046, 07/16/2018.
- Vohidov A.A., Azizov R.O., Mirzomidinov I.M. Sandblasting nozzle No. TJ 1056, 25.09.2019.
- Vohidov A.A., Mukhammadzhon Nurullo, Azizov R.O., Mavlonov M. Electric hammer – No. TJ 1061, 05/02/2019.
MONOGRAPH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Bukhodurov Sh.B. The basis for the modernization of the complex of machines and technologies to accommodate winemakers in Tajikistan. Khujand-2007
- Vohidov Abduakhad and Yakubov Saidkakhor – Chuziyoti moshinkho (rahnamoi talim), Khujand – 2015.
- Bukhodurov Sh.B. Hydraulics and hydraulics. Khujand – 2018
- Mukhidinov K.R. Technique and garmis. Dushanbe – 2020
- Bukhodurov Sh.B., Vohidov A.A., Usmonov Sh.Dzh. Rohkhoi baland bardoshtani etimodnokii moshinkhoi kuhi. Buston 2021