The head of International Relations Office Muhamadiev Akbarkhon Nabikhonovich
Tell: +992 92710 04 63
The specialist of International relations Khojazoda Jamoliddin
Adress: 735730, Buston city, st. Moscowskaya 6
The Department of International Relations of the Institute is an integral part of the Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan (MMIT) and is created by decision of the Academic Council in the presence of material, technical, scientific and cultural base.
The aim of the Department of International Relations is to strengthen the Institute’s international relations with universities and educational, scientific and cultural institutions of foreign countries, to promote the Institute’s strong relationship with the global education system and to gain international recognition.
The main tasks and activities of the department of international relations:
– Establishment of effective and beneficial relations of the institute with scientific, industrial, domestic and foreign scientific institutions;
– development and execution of contracts and agreements between domestic and foreign educational and scientific Universities and Institutes;
– the creation of the effective use of the technical and publishing base of the parties to the agreement for the development of joint scientific activities, the conduct of joint research and information research activities;
– Organization of the active participation of students, teachers and students of the Institute in international educational, scientific and cultural projects and programs;
– Conducting conferences, symposia, congresses, international seminars on the basis of the institute;
– selection and placement of teachers, graduate students, students of the institute for training and exchange of experience in foreign countries;
– invite foreign experts to give lectures, consultations and joint research;
– organization of the admission of foreign students to study at the institute;
– information and consulting support of the institute in connection with work with international programs and funds;
– create favorable conditions for the introduction of intelligent products in the national and global intelligent markets;
– organization of participation of teachers, students of the institute in symposia, conferences, international seminars;
– posting information on the achievements and scientific capabilities of the Institute’s scientists in global information resources for their integration into the global scientific and educational space;
– Organization of joint scientific and methodological publications with domestic and foreign scientific and educational institutions;
– preparation of proposals to the Scientific Council for the development of international activities and external relations of the institute;
– Implementation of the functions of the Institute of International Relations is on behalf of the rector.
The Institute cooperates with foreign educational institutions mainly in the following areas:
- Development and approval of agreements with educational institutions of foreign countries and their practical implementation;
- Exchange of teachers, students and study materials with universities in the country and abroad;
- Development and implementation of international projects and organization of joint conferences and seminars;
- Organization of meetings with representatives of foreign universities and international organizations and institutions;
- Organization of foreign language courses;
- Providing visas for foreign teachers and students;
- Work with foreign students, etc.
The Institute is currently collaborating with the following foreign educational institutions:
- Russian State Oil and Gas University named after I.M. Gubkina
- Ural Mining State University (Ekaterinburg)
- Ufa State Petroleum Technical University
- Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys
- Siberian State University of Science and Technology named after academician M.F. Reshetnikov
- Siberian State Industrial Institute
- Tyumen State Oil and Gas University
- State Geological Prospecting Institute named after Sergo Ordzhonikidze
- Siberian State Technical University (Krasnoyarsk)
- Kazan National Research University
- State Institute of Economics, Finance and Technology, Gatchina
- MISiS Branch of the National Technological University in Dushanbe
- Kuzbass State Technical University of Russian Federation
- Kazan Federal University
Republic of Ukraine
- Ukrainian National Metallurgical Academy (Dnepropetrovsk)
- Ukrainian National Mining University
- Ukrainian State Institute of Chemical Technology
- National Institute of Water Management and Nature Management of Ukraine
- Cherkasy State Technological University of Ukraine
- National University of the Republic of Ukraine
Republic of Belarus
- Belarusian National Technical University
- Belarusian State Technological University
- Polotsk State University, Republic of Belarus
- Moldavian Technical University
Republic of Kazakhstan
- South Kazakhstan State University named after Mukhtar Auezov
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Aktobe Regional State University named after K.Zhubanova
Republic of Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakova (Bishkek)
- Kyrgyz National University named after Y. Balasagin
- Kyrgyz State University of Construction, Transport and Architecture named after N. Isanova
- Kosice Technical University
- Instituto Superior De EngnhariaDo Porto
People’s Republic of China
- China Petroleum University (Huadong)
- Kunming University of Technology
- Riga Technical University
- OPUS CIVITAS and the University of Latvia
- Postgraduate international school Stefana
Republic of Uzbekistan
- Navoi State Mining Institute of Republic of Uzbekistan
The Institute has two foreign projects:
- Coordination project on water resources 2015-2019
- The coordination project for the Amu Darya and Kabul is mainly aimed at coordinating transboundary waters and environmental studies of the Amu Darya and Kabul rivers for 2016–2019.
The Institute is also a member of the European program Erasmus +, in the framework of which it has an agreement with the Western University of Attica Athens. According to this program, students of the institute study during the semester and the staff attend for conferences or seminar and etc.
EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS OF MINING – METALLURGICAL INSTITUTE OF TAJIKISTAN ABROAD
CONFUCIUS 2570TH ANNIVERSARY CONFERENCE
From 09/26/2019 until September 30, 2019, the director of the Confucius Institute at Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan – Z. A. Rozikov and the head of international relations department of Institute – A. Muhamadiev participated in the international conference dedicated to the 2570th anniversary of the birth of Confucius, held in Kuzhou, China.
The conference was attended by representatives of universities of Japan, Albania, Armenia, Madagascar, Korea, Uganda, Germany, USA, France and other countries. Representatives of universities from these countries made a report on expanding bilateral cooperation in the field of science and education. Director of the Confucius Institute at Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan – Z. Rozikov made a report on bilateral cooperation in the framework of international projects and noted that thanks to international projects, an effective opportunity for bilateral cooperation can be achieved.
Head of International Relations Department – A. Muhammadiev spoke about the activities of the Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan.
It should be noted that during a meeting with representatives of the above-mentioned universities, the issue of concluding agreements was considered (exchanges of undergraduates, graduate students, scientific supervisors of scientific papers, publication of joint scientific articles, defense of master’s and doctor of science diplomas).
In this regard, representatives of Makari University in Uganda (Africa) – Professor Gumoshabe Gilbert and Professor of Ningbo University (China) – Professor Wang discussed the frame of Agreement.
THE THIRD CENTRAL ASIAN MACROMINE CONFERENCE IN REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
From 04/17/2019 April 19, 2019 Rector of the Institute, associate Professor M. Fozilzoda and head of the department of international relations Mukhamadiev A.N.by the invitation of MACROMINE in Central Asia, participated in the Third Central Asian Conference of MACROMINE Software in Republic of Uzbekistan.
Signing a cooperation agreement with MACROMINE
NTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON WATER, ECOLOGY, TOURISM AND MOUNTAINEERING, BISHKEK
From 06.24.2019 until 06/26/2019. Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation attended the International Conference on Water, Ecology, Tourism and Mountaineering, held at the American University of Central Asia, Bishkek
PROJECT ADVISORY COUNCIL MEETING
“HARMONY OF WATER-2.” BELARUS
From 03/20/2019 March 23, 2019 Professor of the Institute Rafikov Zafar Abdukaharovich, project coordinator and first vice-rector of the institute Associate Professor Koziev Kamoludin Sanguinovich took part in the next meeting of the Advisory Board on the project “Water Harmony-2”.
13th Global Conference about Higher Education in China Petroleum University, Chengdu
From 12/04/2018 December 12, 2018 director of the Confucius Institute at the Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan, professor Rozikov Zafar Abdukahorovich, participated in the 13th Global Conference about Higher Education in China Petroleum University, Chengdu.
Participation of students and teachers of Mining -metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan in semester studies at the Western University of Attica (Athens):
- Muhamadiev Akbarkhon -teacher;
- Ashurova Almra-student;
- Muhammadjon Nurullo-student.
In 2019, as part of the European Erasmus + program, a 1st year student Takhmina Burkhonovna Umarova passed semester training from 03.03.2019. 06/06/2019 at Western University of Attica in Athens
From 05/20/2019 until 05.24.2019 Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation of the Institute – Nasriddinov Z.Z. as well as fellow senior teacher Boboev S., participated in a weekly program for teachers at Western Attica University in Athens
Students of Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan participate in a summer course at the Norwegian University of Natural Sciences under the project “(Water Harmony-2) 2015-2019 and the Agreement between the Mining and Metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan and the Norwegian University of Natural Sciences:
- Pulotov A.A. ;
- Mirzoev M.M.;
- Codikova N.U.;
- Kosimov Sh.A.
Demonstration of a national dish by students of Mining-metallurgical Institution of Tajikistan while participating in a summer course at Norwegian University of Natural Sciences
Students from other countries
From 06.16.2019c. until 07.07.2019s. The following students were invited to the Norwegian University of Life Sciences:
- Kalandarv Husein Komilovich;
- Jiraev Ilhomjon Rustamboevich
Students of t Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan
in the framework of the contract between Institute and Ufa State Technical University of Russian Federation, participated in the semester training:
- Aslonov Jamshed Gafurjonovich ;
- Saidahmadkhonov Saibilolkhon;
- Bobojonov Dalerjon Dadajonovich;
- Ruziev Firuz Fayzulloevich
On the Independence Day of Angola, Saidahmadhonov Saidbilolkhon took second place at the International Football competition .
In the international competition, Aslonov Jamshed Gafurdzhanovich took the second place in the subject “Automation” and Ruziev Firuz Fayzulloevich took third place.
In the second semester of the academic year 2018-2019 at the Ufa State Technical University of the Russian Federation, the following students passed semester circumcision:
- Marupov Tabarrukhodja
- Khudoyzoda Muhammadikbol
- Sharifiyon Shohrukhkhon
and two students of the institute at the Tyumen State Oil and Gas Technical University continued their studies for a semester:
- Umurzakov Adham Muhammadjonovich
- Abdurahmonov Naimjon Zokirjonovich
Photos of students at various events in Ufa State Petroleum Technical University
STUDY AT KUNMIN TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, CHINA
Graduates of Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan – Masters of Kunming University of Technology, China
- Ashurov Muhsin Salomovich;
- Jonkulov Amirkhon Temirovich;
- Ochilov Abdurasul Sharifovich;
- Norov Emomali;
- Subhonqulov Subhonqul
Participation in sport events
New Year Celebration at Kunming University of Technology, China
INVITED PROFESSOR AND TEACHERS
Visit of a Consulting Geologist, a representative of MACROMINE (Uzbekistan) to conduct a course at Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan
07/17/2019 employees of t Belarusian National Technical University visited to Mining and Metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan in order to develop relations.
From 10/25/2018 until 10/26/2018. Professor Harsha Ratnawira from Norwegian University of Natural Sciences, Norway visited to Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan to conduct a seminar on “Water Management”
Within the framework of the European program Erasmus +, professors from the University of Western Attica – Kavadias Cosmas, Medri Carmen, Mustris Konstantinos were visited to Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan to meet with the teaching staff and discuss further steps.
On August 24, 2018, to Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan were visited delegation Professor Huang Raibo, Associate Professor Tan Yihong, Professor Hei Keang, Associate Professor Lan Zhou, Professor Tuan Gukai from Kunming University of Science and Technology, China, as well as a group of teachers from Lanzhou University and Northwest Chinese Metallurgical Institute. A Memorandum of Understanding was signed between Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan and Kunming University of China
Admission of 5 (five) graduates of Mining-metallurgical Institute of Tajikistan to continue their studies at the master degree of Kunming University of China